Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Before Getting Swept Away

Blogging is something I have wanted to do for quite some time. I registered for this blog two years ago, but never could get my hands around something to post. However, my fanaticism with University of Kentucky Men's Basketball dusted off the cobwebs in my mind hindering me from publishing a post for this blog, Making Sense of It All. Outside of my own vanity and women I have three primary interests: Theology, U.S. History/Politics, Geography and College Sports (primarily University of Kentucky Men's Basketball and Football). So, if you enjoy any of these subjects, you may find this blog interesting. However, please do not anticipate daily posts. I am a working man and the bills must be paid. Thanks for reading and always feel free to disagree.

-- Nate Collier

No comments: